Car accidents are one of the leading grounds for personal injury claims in Florida. Negligent motorists are all around, and put other drivers in unreasonable danger. If and when they cause an accident, they should be the ones paying the bills and covering the damages.
At Willis Law, P.A., our Boca Raton car accident attorney works hard to get our clients the maximized compensation they deserve after being struck by negligent and reckless drivers. In addition to our 20+ years of legal experience, we believe our recent case results and settlements in car accident cases speak well on our behalf.
Recent automobile negligence case wins – client identity kept private – include:
- $500,000: A woman was climbing into the backseat of a car when the driver suddenly started to pull away. Her foot not yet in the vehicle was dragged painfully on the ground for some distance. It ultimately caused Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), a lingering or lifelong condition.
- $100,000 (policy limit): While riding as a passenger, a teenage boy suffered a broken arm after the vehicle was T-boned.
- $100,000 (policy limit): A male teenager was riding in a car as a passenger when the vehicle was T-boned. Our client suffered facial bone fractures and a fracture of the left orbital into his jaw. The resulting injuries were excruciating and potentially disfiguring.
- $120,000: A man was driving his vehicle when it was T-boned by another driver. He suffered a fractured vertebra that luckily healed on its own without the need for surgical intervention.
- $100,000 (policy limit): A woman’s car was rear-ended by a vehicle traveling at a much higher rate of speed, causing a devastating collision. She suffered multiple back injuries and a meniscal tear.
- $123,500: A woman was riding passenger in a vehicle when it was T-boned on her side. The resulting crash caused her to suffer a draining of hematoma to her leg.
- $104,726 (policy limit): An intoxicated man was driving a vehicle, in which our client rode as a passenger. The drunk motorist lost control of the car and flipped it, resulting in a crash that killed another passengers and severely injured our client. He was thrown from the vehicle as it rolled, causing him to suffer two broken vertebrae, fractured pelvis, broken tibia, leg laceration that required five staples, and a severe laceration to his arm that needed thirteen staples.
- $130,000: A man was being driven around by his friend, who was under the influence while behind the wheel. After losing control of the vehicle, the driver crashed into a tree. The driver died and our client suffered a fractured right scapula.
- $200,000 (policy limit): A woman was in a vehicle that was T-boned and consequently suffered a fractured pelvis. The injury required eight weeks of traction and hospitalization care, and caused continued pain.
- $200,000 (policy limit): While driving his car, a man was T-boned by a reckless driver. He suffered right-foot transverse non-displaced fractured through third, fourth, and fifth metatarsal heads. He also suffered neck and back herniation.
- $150,000: A man suffered a concussion injury after being T-boned while driving his vehicle.
- $100,000 (policy limit): A man was driving his vehicle when he was rear-ended. The impact was strong enough to cause a back injury that needed surgery to correct.
- $185,000: A teenager was driving his car when he was struck by a driver that had sped through a red light intersection. Our client suffered a fracture of his right femur, requiring surgery and placement of hardware to correct, resulting in five days of hospitalization.
Want to know more about your rights as someone injured by a negligent driver? Ready to make your claim to pursue damages? Contact our Boca Raton car accident lawyer today to get started.