Father’s Day is right around the corner and finding that perfect gift for dad is sometimes a bit challenging. We think this Father’s Day is a great opportunity to show dad how much you care about him and his safety. We’ve assembled the following Gift Guide for you to put together the ideal car safety kit:
- Durable bag to store all supplies
- No-spill gas can, should you need in an emergency (up to 5 gallons)
- First Aid kit – This always comes in handy. If you find yourself injured on the road – due to a car accident or otherwise – you may be able to solve the problem with what you have in your First Aid Kit. Of course, always consult a personal injury lawyer if you find yourself in a car accident.
- Jumper cables
- Spare car fuses
- Granola bars – seriously! You never know when you’ll find yourself in bumper-to-bumper traffic due to a car accident, road closure or storm. Having a snack tucked away is always a good idea.
- Small tool kit: screwdrivers, wrench, pliers, etc.
- Small shovel
- Seatbelt cutter and window breaker to escape, should there be an accident
- Car fire extinguisher
- Portable battery
- Portable air tire pump sealer
- Pen and paper – Another good one that is often forgotten! Should you find yourself in a car accident, you’ll want to have this at the ready to take down information, to relay to your South Florida injury lawyer.
- Flashlight and extra batteries
As much as we take precaution and focus on the road ahead when driving, sometimes a car accident is inevitable. If you or someone you know was injured in a car accident, please reach out to Boca Raton car accident law firm Willis Law today for support. Give us a call at 561-599-7300 or fill out our contact form, here.