Have you or a loved one been injured in a car accident in Boca Raton? The actions that you take immediately following the incident will have a major impact on your ability to recover financial compensation in an insurance claim. Don’t let common mistakes cost you your right to a fair settlement! John A. Willis has authored a guide, Ten Things You Need to Know if You Are in a Car Accident in Florida. Read this guide to get answers to questions including:
- What are my responsibilities at the scene of a car crash?
- How can I avoid getting a ticket after a car accident?
- What is Personal Injury Protection insurance and how much does it cover?
- How do insurance companies determine fault for a car accident?
- Do I have to pay the deductible for my car repairs?
Study the guide to arm yourself with valuable information.
Contact Willis Law, P.A. for a complimentary consultation to learn how much your case may be worth and to begin the process of your claim.
Learn more about John A. Willis Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney
Other injury cases we handle: